As we all know, Ohio Bike Week is just a few short weeks away which means loud pipes, booze and the Funcoast.com Battle of the Bands. Every year, we partner with Ohio Bike Week to put on the battle where five bands perform to a panel of judges who decide on the winner.
Normally, we secure a slot as an opening act at a concert at Mad River Harley Davidson and recording time for the winning band, but this year we have much more. The grand prize package for the winning band includes:
* Performance as the opening act for KIX on Saturday, May 31 at Mad River Harley Davidson
* A record contract courtesy of Radio Gunner Entertainment
* A four song EP recorded and produced by The Mohawk Studio
* A band promotional photo session in Fremont, Port Clinton or Sandusky with Smashing Images
* A four panel Digipak (including logo & graphic designing and branding) done by DJ Jimbo Rocko
* A merch table starter kit provided by Foghorn Designs
The last day to enter the battle is Monday, May 5. All genres of music are accepted, but the only stipulation we have is no DJs will be accepted into the battle.
The voting period begins Tuesday, May 6 and will be closed Friday, May 23. From there, we will announce the top five bands with the most votes to compete in the battle at the Jack Daniel's Barrel House Saloon in downtown Sandusky. So if you or anyone you know would be interested in participating in this year's Battle of the Bands, click here to get to the entry form. If you have any questions about this year's battle, contact Jon Limber at 419-502-2126 or email@example.com.