Quaker Steak and Lube is getting into the holiday spirit of Christmas by announcing their giveback 12 days of Christmas event. Happening December 12 through the 23, the Lube will be hosting different local musicians and giving a percentage of their daily sales toward a different local non-profit organization for 12 days.
Want to go?
WHAT: The 12 Gifts of Christmas
WHEN: December 12-23
WHERE: The Quaker Steak and Lube, 5150 Liberty Avenue, Vermilion
INFO: www.thelube.com or call 440-967-3724
In its third year running, The Lube is really excited to give back again this holiday season. “This event gives us the opportunity to help out various organizations in our local community. We started this because we can help out, so we chose to. We really enjoy giving back,” said Philip Bartosh, one of the bartender managers.
The list of entertainment and organizations are as follows:
• First Day (Wed., Dec. 12): Entertainment by Paul Franks with proceeds benefiting Vermilion Rotary Club.
• Second Day (Thur., Dec. 13): Entertainment by The Jess Harris Project with proceeds benefiting Children’s Free Care Fund.
• Third Day (Fri., Dec. 14): Entertainment by Jeff Meyers Trip and JJ Jamz (10 p.m.–1 a.m.) with proceeds benefiting Vermilion Family YMCA.
• Fourth Day (Sat., Dec. 15): Entertainment by Killer Kings with proceeds benefiting Cleveland Ride for Kids.
• Fifth Day (Sun., Dec. 16): Entertainment by Mr. Show with proceeds benefiting Vermilion Athletic Boosters.
• Sixth Day (Mon., Dec. 17): Entertainment by Wind Jammer Big Band with proceeds benefiting Vermilion Caring Crates Crew.
• Seventh Day (Tues., Dec. 18): Entertainment by Dante Maselli with proceeds benefiting Friends of Old Woman Creek.
• Eighth Day (Wed., Dec.19): Entertainment by Kicking Back Band with proceeds benefiting Friends of Ohio Pet Placement.
• Ninth Day (Thur., Dec. 20): Entertainment by Acoustic Tapestry with proceeds benefiting Erie Shores Early Childhood PTA.
• Tenth Day (Fri., Dec. 21): Entertainment by Jon Burrow and JJ Jamz (10 p.m.-1 a.m.) with proceeds benefiting Child Care Resource Center.
• Eleventh Day (Sat., Dec. 22): Entertainment by Toby and Steve-O and DJ Scott (10 p.m.-1 a.m.) with proceeds benefiting Amy Rottari Fund.
• Twelfth Day (Sun., Dec. 23): Entertainment by The Jess Harris Project with proceeds benefiting Lorain County Heart Walk.
Live entertainment starts at 7 p.m. each night. Visit www.thelube.com or contact the restaurant at 440-967-3724 for more information.