To enter, send an email to email@example.com with a subject line that includes “Battle of the bands,” if we don’t see that in the subject line, your entry won’t be included. Here’s what to include in the email:
- Band title and member names
- One-song demo in mp3 format - please include the name of your song in the email
- A short biography of the band
- A high-resolution photo in JPEG format
- Contact info including a valid phone number and email address
Any entries not containing all of the above requirements will not qualify as a valid entry and will be thrown out.
The entry period is now through May 12. Voting will be held May 13-23 and finalists will be notified on Friday May 24.
The Funcoast.com Battle of the Bands will be held on Friday, May 31 at the Barrel House Saloon in Downtown Sandusky, so all bands who enter must be available to play that day.
There will be two winners chosen this year, a Judge’s Choice winner and a People’s Choice winner, and both will be opening for a band at Ohio Bike week.