SMCC Fish Fry
Lake Erie perch dinners, pierogi dinners and combo dinners will be available.
• WHEN: 5-8 p.m. Friday, March 15 and March 22
• WHERE: South Shore Inn, 2047 Cleveland Road, Sandusky
• COST: $14 for fish or fish and pierogi combo, $12 for pierogi dinner
• INFO: 419-898-1389
Perch and Pierogies Dinner
Perch and pierogi sandwiches and dinners will be available to purchase, at your convenience.
• WHEN: 5-7 p.m. Friday, March 22
• WHERE: St. Joseph Church Hall, 822 Barclay, Marblehead
• COST: $6 for a perch sandwich, $11 for pierogi dinner
• INFO: 419-798-5543
Lenten Fish Fry
Dinner includes your choice of fish (Perch or Pollock) or shrimp, with delicious potatoes, coleslaw, roll and drink.
• WHEN: 5-8 p.m. every Friday throughout Lent
• WHERE: Knights of Columbus Hall, 109 E. Perry Street, Port Clinton
• COST: $10-$13.50 depending on how much fish you order
• INFO: 419-734-1858
Lake Perch Fish Fry
Perch sandwich platter or a dinner platter of perch, shrimp, chicken or a mixture of both available. Please bring your own drinks.
• WHEN: 5:30-8:30 p.m. every Friday throughout Lent
• WHERE: Vermilion on the Lake Club House, 3780 Edgewater Drive, Vermilion
• COST: $10 for a perch sandwich platter or $14 for dinner platter
• INFO: 440-967-4118
Fremont Sacred Heart Fish Fry
Enjoy some Breaded Lake Erie yellow perch fish at Sacred Heart. Kids meal option is also available.
• WHEN: 5-8 p.m. Friday, March 15
• WHERE: Sacred Heart, 550 Smith Road, Fremont
• COST: $10 for adults, $8 senior citizens, $5 (includes cheese pizza, applesauce and a cookie) for kids, or children 6 and under eat fish free (with paid adult)
• INFO: 419-332-7339
Fish Fry at Monroeville’s American Legion
Buy it by the pound, buy it by the half pound, or enjoy eating it with others. Enjoy some fish with all the fixings.
• WHEN: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. for lunch 4:30-7 p.m. for dinner every Friday until May
• WHERE: American Legion, 8 South Main Street, Monroeville
• COST: $10.50 for dinner (includes coleslaw and fries), chicken strips and shrimp
• INFO: 419-465-2034
St. Boniface Fish Dinners
Fried or baked fish dinner with all the fixings at St. Boniface Catholic Church. Carry out will be available.
• WHEN: 4-7 p.m. Friday, March 15 and March 22
• WHERE: St. Boniface Catholic Church, 215 Church Street, Oak Harbor
• COST: $8 adults, $5 children ages 6-12
• INFO: 419-898-1389
Weekly Wednesday Fish Fry at UMC of Clyde
Lenten Luncheon at Clyde’s 1st United Methodist Church. Mass will follow at 6:30 p.m. at St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
• WHEN: 12-1 p.m. Wednesday, March 20 and 27
• WHERE: First United Methodist Church, 510 W. Maple Street, Clyde
• COST: $8.50 adults, $3.00 children ages 10 and under
• INFO: 419-547-0734
Bellevue Sorrowful Mother Shrine Fish Fry
The fish fry at the Sorrowful Mother Shrine in Bellevue can’t be beat. Carry out options also available.
• WHEN: 4-7 p.m. Friday, March 15
• WHERE: Sorrowful Mother Shrine, 4106 State Route 269, Bellevue
• COST: $8.50 per person
• INFO: 419-483-3435
Did we miss your event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment in the section below, and we will make sure to add any missing fish fries to our list.