This is probably the best news I have heard all day, minus the fact that Thanksgiving is only 24 days away.
I love peanut butter. When I was little, I used to add chocolate chips to a hunk of PB in a small Tupperware bowl and just eat it with a spoon. Today, I even put peanut butter on my peanut butter cookies before I dunk them in a tall glass of 2% milk. Mmm, mmm, mmm.
It was a bad idea to write this story so close to lunch, because now I'm hungry for all of it. Which isn't a bad thing.
I found these great finds on how to celebrate everything PB with the first one being the famous peanut butter shake.
Yes you heard me. Peanut, Butter. Shake.
• Simply blend together 1 frozen banana, 1 cup low-fat chocolate milk and 2 tablespoons peanut butter until all ingredients are smooth. Enjoy it for breakfast or an easy afterschool snack! I recommend adding extra chocolate syrup. Because why not?
• Make peanut butter play dough from PB, honey, four and milk. It's sticky, fun and delicious!
• Freeze all your leftover Halloween Reese eggs and peanut butter cups. Then once frozen, enjoy!
• Just eat PB out the jar. With a tall spoon so the handle doesn't get all sticky. If someone catches you, explain that it is national peanut butter lovers month and offer them another spoon.
• Make a bird feeder out of bird seed and peanut butter, share the wealth to all of creation.