May 4 is the day to celebrate the inner-nerd inside all of us. It’s the day to celebrate Star Wars. From plush Yoda dolls, to Darth Vader’s raspy voice, video game challenges, the debate between who was a better Luke Skywalker, this is the day.
We pulled together 5 fun ways for you to celebrate this happy holiday.
• Have a Star Wars movie marathon with the favorite nerds in your life. Watch one of them, watch all of them, we don’t care, just as long as you watch some of them.
• Why not make some Wookie Cookies. They are delicious, they are chocolate chip, even Chewbacca can’t say no to them. Find out how to make them HERE.
• All holidays require dressing up at least to some extent. Where your favorite Star Wars T-shirt, or dress up in your full Jedi attire. You won’t look like a freak, the holiday is on your side.
• Head on out to Books A Million, in the Sandusky Mall, for their Star Wars sale on May 4. Select Star Wars products will be 20 percent off all day.
• As Yoda said “Pass on what you learn”. Starwars.com suggests you pass on your love for Star Wars to younger generations, so that they too can enjoy all the awesomeness that Star Wars is.