While some of these parties are family friendly, many are for the adult crowd only.
Did we miss your event? Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to list.
Please note all events are scheduled for New Years Eve, or December 31, unless otherwise noted.
New Year’s Eve Walleye Drop in Port Clinton
With dancing in the street to live entertainment, walleye popcorn, street vendors selling your famous fair foods, local restaurants doing food and drink specials all night long, all culminating in the drop of Wylie the Walleye at midnight and fireworks, this is definitely the biggest NYE event in the area. Don’t forget to bundle up; most events do take place outside.
• WHEN: 4 p.m.
• WHERE: Downtown Port Clinton
• INFO: www.walleyemadness.com
Toast of the Town New Year’s Eve Gala
Tickets are $15 and include unlimited wine, beer, soft drinks and appetizers. Live entertainment will be provided and carousel rides are also included in the admission price.
• WHEN: 6-9 p.m.
• WHERE: Merry-Go-Round Museum, 301 Jackson St., Sandusky
• COST: $15/ticket
• INFO: 419-626-6111
New Year’s Eve Party with The Junk at Mr. Ed’s Bar and Grill
The event will feature live music from The Junk, delicious food and refreshments and lots of fun. The party and live entertainment will be open to the public until capacity is reached, and cover charges will apply to all non-package guests.• WHEN: 10 p.m.
• WHERE: Mr. Ed’s Bar and Grill, 255 W. Lakeshore Dr., Port Clinton
• COST: $5 per person
• INFO: 419-732-2645
New Year's Eve Party at Tony G's
There will be door prizes and other prizes given out throughout the night, as well as karaoke and a champagne toast to ring in 2014. A DJ will be performing as well.
• WHEN: 8:30 p.m.
• WHERE: Tony G's Bar and Grill, 902 W. Adams St., Sandusky
• INFO: 419-502-1002
Ring in 2014 at The Green Emerald
The Green Emerald plans to shine bright this December 31. A NYE gift basket and other prizes will be given away throughout the course of the evening. DJ TDub will be mixing tunes and taking requests beginning at 10 p.m.
• WHEN: 10 p.m. -2:30 a.m.
• WHERE: The Green Emerald, 137 E. Main Street, Bellevue
• INFO: 419-483-0999
New Year’s Eve at Quarry Hill Winery
Come party it up at Quarry Hill Winery and ring in the new year. The shenanigans start around 8 p.m. Live entertainment for the evening will be provided by the Christian Kaser Band.
• WHEN: 8 p.m. until midnight
• WHERE: Quarry Hill, 8403 Mason Road, Berlin Heights
• INFO: call 419-588-3179
New Year’s Eve Crop at Embellished Scrapbook Boutique
In it’s 5th year, the Embellished Scrapbook Boutique is hosting their New Year tradition yet again. Cost is only $15, and please bring a dish to share.
• WHEN: 6:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m.
• WHERE: Embellished Scrapbook Boutique, 3708 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky
• COST: $15 per person
• INFO: http://www.theembellishedscrapbo...
Reverse Raffle at German’s Villa
Cocktails, dancing, live music, dinner and the chance to win $2,014 is the lowdown on Vermilion’s New Year’s Reverse Raffle this year. An early drawing prize will also be available, so come out and test your luck and have a great time.
• WHEN: 8 p.m.
• WHERE: German’s Villa, 3330 Liberty Avenue, Vermilion
• COST: $145 per couple
• INFO: 440-963-0772
A New Year’s Eve Celebration
Three sittings will be offered for this amazing multi-course dinner. 4:30-6:30 p.m., 7-9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Bring your dancing shoes if you’re attending the last seating as Mike Moore will provide music that will make you want to jump out of your seat and dance.
• WHEN: 8 p.m.
• WHERE: Chez Francois/Touche' Wine Bar, 555 Main St., Vermilion
• COST: $65 per person for first two sittings, $85 per person for last sitting
• INFO: chezfrancois.com
New Year’s Eve Buffet at Kalahari
Kalahari will be catering a delicious buffet dinner at their resort on New Years Eve. From 5-9 p.m., come enjoy a great list of foods, with special waterpark and room packages available as well
• WHEN: 5-9 p.m.
• WHERE: Kalahari Resort, 7000 Kalahari Drive, Sandusky
• INFO: www.kalahariresorts.com
Las Vegas Style Charity Casino
Bring in the New Year by giving to others, and do it by playing Las Vegas style games throughout the night at the Sawmill Creek Resort. A cash bar and appetizers will be available along with dancing and a chance to win some awesome prizes.
• WHEN: 8:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m.
• WHERE: Sawmill Creek Resort, 400 Sawmill Creek Drive, Huron
• INFO: www.sawmillcreekresort.com
Hangover Race at Sandusky Speedway
After all your celebrating head out to the Sandusky Speedway where champagne stocks, whiskey stocks and moonshine stocks are king. The race takes place in any weather Ohio will throw at us snow, rain or sunshine.
• WHEN: 1:00 p.m., January 1
• WHERE: Sandusky Speedway, 614 W. Perkins Avenue, Sandusky
• INFO: www.sanduskyspeedway.com