We’ve rounded up all of the awesome New Year’s Eve events happening in the area for your viewing pleasure. While some of these parties are family friendly, many are for the adult crowd only. You can find our family friendly New Year's Eve events roundup HERE.
*All events are happening on Monday, Dec. 31 unless otherwise noted.
New Year’s Eve Buffet at Kalahari
• WHEN: 5-9 p.m.
• WHERE: Kalahari Resort, 7000 Kalahari Drive, Sandusky
• INFO: www.kalahariresorts.com
Kalahari will be catering a delicious buffet dinner at their resort on New Years Eve. From 5-9 p.m., come enjoy a great list of foods, with special waterpark and room packages available as well.
New Year’s Eve Walleye Drop in Port Clinton
• WHEN: 4 p.m.
• WHERE: Downtown Port Clinton
• INFO: www.walleyemadness.com
With dancing in the street to live entertainment, walleye popcorn, street vendors selling your famous fair foods, local restaurants doing food and drink specials all night long, all culminating in the drop of Wylie the Walleye at midnight and fireworks, this is definitely the event in the area that you don’t want to miss. Don’t forget to bundle up, most events do take place outside.
Bring in 2013 at the Bierkeller Pub
• WHEN: 6 p.m.
• WHERE: Bierkeller Pub, 600 Southwest Street, Bellevue
• COST: $30/person, $50/couple
• INFO: 547-214-4214
Seafood towers, chicken picatta, bruschetta and sliders, are just some of the delicious treats Bierkeller Pub is offering in their New Year’s Eve buffet this year. Come enjoy live music and get 5 free drink tickets to use during the night of celebrating.
Celebrate New Year with Bar North
• WHEN: 6 p.m.
• WHERE: Thunder Hills and Bar North, 1316 Mudbrook Road, Huron
• COST: $30 per person
• INFO: 419-433-4552
Come enjoy a delicious four course meal from the chef’s tasting menu that includes fresh fish, steak, oysters and pork. Vegetarian options are also available, if requested. A champagne toast will take place at midnight and $5 off all bottles of wine will be featured throughout the night.
Reverse Raffle at German’s Villa
• WHEN: 8 p.m.
• WHERE: German’s Villa, 3330 Liberty Avenue, Norwalk
• COST: $135 per couple
• INFO: 440-963-0772
Cocktails, dancing, live music, dinner and the chance to win $2,013 is the lowdown on Vermilion’s New Year’s Reverse Raffle this year. An early drawing prize will also be available, so come out and test your luck and have a great time.
Mill Street Bistro and Bar’s New Year Celebration
• WHEN: 4 p.m.
• WHERE: Mill Street Bistro and Bar, 21 Milll Street, Vermilion
• INFO: www.millstreetbistro.com
Live music will be begin with Divots Mel, Tad and Scott with party favors and drink specials happening throughout the night. The event will end in a champagne toast at midnight to bring in the hopefully lucky year, 2013.
Toast of the Town New Year’s Eve Gala
• WHEN: 6-9 p.m.
• WHERE: Merry-Go-Round Museum, 301 Jackson St., Sandusky
• COST: $15/ticket
• INFO: 419-626-6111
Tickets are $15 and include unlimited wine, beer, soft drinks and appetizers. Live entertainment will be provided and carousel rides are also included in the admission price.
New Year’s Eve After party at The Listening Room
• WHEN: 12:30-2:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 1
• WHERE: The Listening Room, 220 E. Perry Street, Port Clinton
• INFO: 419-626-6111, thelisteningroompc.com or our New Year’s Eve at the Listening Room story
After Wylie the Walleye drops at midnight, come party some more with The Listening Room. With an indoor bar, dancing and a non-stop barrage of your favorite Nashville hits, enjoy the music and company of great friends by dancing in the first hours of 2013.
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party at The Underground
• WHEN: 9 p.m.
• WHERE: The Underground, 224 E. Water Street, Sandusky
• INFO: 419-609-9463
With free admission, free masquerade masks, and free Champagne toasts at midnight, The Underground is going to be the place to be this New Year. Bring your friends and enjoy some live entertainment and get your freak on. This party is only for those 21 and older.
New Year’s Eve Crop at Embellished Scrapbook Boutique
• WHEN: 6:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m.
• WHERE: Embellished Scrapbook Boutique, 3708 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky
• COST: $15 per person
• INFO: http://www.theembellishedscrapbookboutique.com/
In it’s 4th year, the Embellished Scrapbook Boutique is hosting their New Year tradition yet again. Cost is only $15, and please bring a dish to share.
Las Vegas Style Charity Casino
• WHEN: 8:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m.
• WHERE: Sawmill Creek Resort, 400 Sawmill Creek Drive, Huron
• INFO: www.sawmillcreekresort.com
Bring in the New Year by giving to others, and do it by playing Las Vegas style games throughout the night at the Sawmill Creek Resort. A cash bar and appetizers will be available along with dancing and a chance to win some awesome prizes.
Did we miss your event? Let us know in the comments section below, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.