Based on my research, here is a list of some new & improved trends for this month. You can add and rock these styles alone or in conjunction with past Style Re-Mix noted Fall Fashions. Happy layering!
• Over-sized, away-from-the-body coats
• Brocades, embellishments, tapestry embroidery
• Head-to-toe prints
• Fur Coats and accent pieces
• Goth Revival (think black leather & lace)
• Boxy-fitting jackets in dense materials, such as wool or denim (paired with a fitted tee)
• Pairing a preppy sweater w/ a big, gaudy jeweled necklace
• Leather, deer / sheep / pigskin, croc and snakeskin (don’t be afraid to mix colors and/or finishes, i.e. patent w/ suede)
• Round Sunglasses (classic Lennon style to slight cat eye)
• Hard-case and luggage-style bags
• Hats, hats, hats (cloche, gaucho, cowboy, fur, fedora, schoolboy cap, and even top hats)
• Pointed, stiletto pumps
Calling all local fashion retailers and crafters of clothing, jewelry, and accessories!
Want your apparel to be featured in an upcoming issue of Funcoast Style Re-Mix? It’s a great way to support local and get your items seen by area residents interested in fashion & shopping! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more info.