1. Eat them plain. After cleaning and roasting them in the oven of course.
2. Dye or paint them different colors, poke holes through the seeds with a needle and then make a necklace, bracelet or other cool jewelry.
3. Again, after baking them, put them in your soup or a salad for an extra, but delicious, type of crunch.
4. Draw on them. Pumpkin seeds can make some super awesome faces. Or maybe we're just easily amused. Probably both.
5. Plant them and grow your own pumpkins. After all, it's the circle of life.